Donating IRA assets through a charitable rollover can be a financially-rewarding strategy for both you and Federation.
If you are 70½ or older, you can lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals, support the important work of Federation, and benefit financially this tax year.
There are many benefits of an IRA charitable rollover:
• Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to the Jewish Federation & Foundation of Rockland County
• Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
• Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
• Make a much-needed gift that is not subject to the 50% deduction limits on charitable gifts
• Help further the mission of Federation. Your gift helps thousands of Jews in need, at home and worldwide. It advocates and educates on behalf of Israel, fights anti-Semitism, unites the Jewish community...and so much more.
Please contact your IRA plan administrator to make a gift from your IRA to the Jewish Federation & Foundation of Rockland County. Your IRA funds will be directly transferred to our organization, and you will help provide hope, advocacy and Jewish unity, at home and abroad.
If you wish for your gift to be used for a specific purpose, please contact Gary Siepser, CEO at 845-362-4200, extension 133.