PJ Library Rockland is a partnership between Jewish Federation and Foundation of Rockland and JCC Rockland.
Both organizations can be found on the Rockland Jewish Community Campus.
Find your perfect event on our NEW Family Calendar
How did you hear about PJ Library?
My friends who had children before me raved about it. It was one of the first things I signed up for after we had Henry.
Why is PJ Library important in your home?
PJ has always provided our family a way to share the holidays in an age appropriate way with our kids. Through the books we have been able to generate excitement about the holidays we never before celebrated as a family like Tu B'shvat and Sukkot. Also, during times when it feels like everyone is celebrating holidays we are not, it is a wonderful feeling to have a complete library of books that remind us of the wonderful things we do celebrate.
What's your bedtime routine? (Be honest)
Bath, brush teeth, one story, one more story, just one more story, the final one more story, glass of water, final trip to the bathroom, discussion of tomorrows story. Bed.
What's your favorite PJ book?
We love the dinosaur who visits on Shabbat and goes to Israel.
1. I eat ice cream everyday
2. I have two adorable boys Jack and James
3. I’ve been a teacher for 14 yrs (which is amazing since I’m only 29)
4. I married my high school sweetheart
5. I ran the NYC marathon and the NYC 1/2 in the same year
6. I’m a Fitness 450 fanatic
7. I love animated movies and watch them more than my kids
8. I’m passionate about anti-bullying
9. I’ve become an expert in food allergies and make a mean egg free cookie
10. I have a HUGE eye phobia
11. If you’re ever lost I’m not the lady to call
12. I’m a good big sister, daughter, and friend
13. I love to craft
14. I met a President at the White House
15. I won a trophy for being the worst bowler in a league
16. Family is important to me
17. I love being in PJs
18. I feel there’s no situation you can’t use an emoji